CrowdEngine, a white label platform that already supports Reg D, Reg A+ and Reg CF, is now a full stack plus platform enabling the issuance of digital securities.
By partnering with Polymath issuers should be able to more easily onboard investors for security token offerings (STOs).
Additionally, CrowdEngine includes integrations with the KYC/AML, escrow, payment, and investor accreditation providers, and other features built around their “Compliance Engine” technology.
Jim Borzilleri, CEO of CrowdEngine, said the partnership was indicative of their mission to serve the rapidly growing security token marketplace:
“While we help ensure our clients execute compliant offerings, Polymath gives issuers the tools they need to easily issue securities on the blockchain and be secondary market-ready with the ST-20 token standard,” said Borzilleri.
Graeme Moore, Head of Tokenization at Polymath, added that CrowdEngine provides Polymath issuers with a ready-to-market website for onboarding investors, which is very exciting to them, and important for their issuers.
CrowdEngine’s solution provides Polymath issuers with their own branded token sale site, live in weeks with out-of-the-box functionality including BTC/ERC-20 wallet address whitelisting, KYC and ID verification in 190 countries, investor accreditation, document signing, and BTC/ETH/USD payment options.
The CrowdEngine – Polymath partnership highlights the merging of online capital formation and distributed ledger technology which can be leveraged to reduce the overall cost of issuance as well as ongoing compliance and security management.
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash – July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform – July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials – July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty – July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial – July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext – July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 – July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association – June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria – June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard – June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress – June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project – June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency – June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction – June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO – June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services – June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines – June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia – June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery – June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle – June 3, 2019
Also published on Medium.