Blockchain energy startup RENBDO has been approved for EU funds – and prior to approving its ICO, the European Union will cover 70 percent of this project’s funding requirement through its green energy funds. RENBDO is an eco-friendly endeavour from Eco Smart Energies Ltd. that plans to set up a wind farm with fifty-two turbines for the production of wind energy.
“It gives me immense pride and pleasure to let you know that the RENBDO ICO campaign has been approved by EU Funds. We are thankful to EU for their patronage and have no doubt that this support will take us places,” said Marc Robert Biggins, the CEO of Eco Smart Energies Ltd. “We also believe that this is great news not only for RENBDO but the entire cryptocurrency community all over the world. Active support from mainstream trade and monetary bodies such as the EU can work wonders towards the large scale adoption of cryptocurrencies.”
RENBDO or Renewable Energy Network Based on Decentralized Organization has recently started its Pre-ICO campaign. This campaign’s objective is to raise the remaining 30% of its funding requirement. RENBDO has built a decentralized ecosystem around its proprietary Renewable Energy Token or RET. Unlike projects that offer unusable tokens to the investors, RENBDO has created a genuine profit-making ecosystem for the investors because holding one RET is equivalent to owning one asset in the company. Most importantly, 90 percent of the profits earned by this project will be distributed amongst the token holders.
In order to ensure better opportunities for investors, RENBDO has tokenized the project. Depending on their holdings, all RET holders will receive a specific amount of the returns. Based on the approval for EU Funds, the price of each RET currently stands at 0.495$/. Anyone can now purchase RETs by participating in the RENBDO ICO campaign. Eco-Smart Energies Ltd has minimized the probability of fraud by eliminating all middlemen. Interestingly, the investors will also have a say in all critical decisions related to the operations of RENBDO.
The RENBDO ICO campaign will continue for forty-five days, allowing investors to purchase RETs using Ethereum, Bitcoin and Litecoin. The total number of coins available for sale is 80,000,000 and the hard cap for the campaign is 39,600,000.
RENBDO or Renewable Energy Network Based on Decentralized Organization is an upcoming cryptocurrency start-up venture that aims to set up wind farms for the production of green energy. The primary objective of this project is to collect adequate funds for the installation of up to 52 wind turbines through an Initial Coin Offering (ICO). This project is the brainchild of Eco Smart Energies Ltd, an organization founded in 2015 by a group of industry specialists. Prior to the launch of the RENBDO platform, they were engaged in the production and distribution of electricity.
- RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU – July 22, 2019
- Chinese Government Blockchain Standardized Certification Received by Lenovo, Alipay, and Aelf – July 22, 2019
- KPMG Teams Up With Tomia, Microsoft And R3 To Create A Near Real-time Settlement Network For Telecom Companies – July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based ‘Lunar Registry’ Launched – July 22, 2019
- Daimler launches hardware Car Wallet with RIDDLE&CODE – July 22, 2019
- Ugandan President to Explore use of Blockchain to Tackle Counterfeit Drugs – July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments – July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings – July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds – July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web – July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash – July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform – July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials – July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty – July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial – July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext – July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 – July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association – June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria – June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard – June 19, 2019
Also published on Medium.