Good afternoon from sunny Paris, Maine. The summer is passing too quickly now as evidenced by the sudden reappearance of “back to school” commercials on television and on the Internet. If you’re in the northern hemisphere like me, I hope that you’re enjoying the summer as much as you can. To that end, this week I took a day off to take my daughters to their favorite place, the Maine Wildlife Park where they were able to see three fawns get hand fed.
The most popular posts of the week:
1. Dozens of Apps for Physical Education
2. Five Google Product Updates for Teachers to Note
3. Knowt – Quickly Turn Notes Into Practice Quizzes
4. Great New Features Added to Flipgrid
5. Seven Microsoft Product Updates for Teachers to Note
6. ClassHook Gets a New Look
7. How to Use the Read-aloud Function in Microsoft Edge
Live PD in August!
In August I’m hosting some new and updated professional development webinars through PracticalEdTech.com. Those webinars are:
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I’m publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter – This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – More than 15,000 are subscribed to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 300 Google tools tutorials.
- Facebook – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has nearly 450,000 followers.
- Twitter – I’ve been Tweeting away for the last twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.
Thank You for Your Support!