So much is happening in SEO and SEM that it’s a challenge to keep up. That’s why you should come to SMX East, November 13-14 in NYC, for actionable tactics and expert advice from the smartest search marketers on the planet.
The agenda is a firehose of content — 90+ sessions tackling SEO, SEM, agency operations and management (new!), local search marketing for multi-location brands (new!), CRO, analytics, attribution, content, video, mobile, tools, and beyond. You’ll discover new ways to drive measurable results and how to implement them when you’re back at the office.
Super Early Bird rates end this Saturday, August 24. Book now to enjoy up to $900 off on-site rates! Here’s a recap of everything you’ll get with an All Access pass:
- 70+ editorial sessions programmed by the Search Engine Land Editors — unbiased, vendor-agnostic, expert-led content
- 20+ sponsored sessions from market-defining vendors — a chance to learn from our exhibitors and watch in-depth demos
- 3 illuminating keynotes with Rand Fishkin, Microsoft Advertising, and Google
- 2 brand new content concentrations designed exclusively for agency marketers and multi-location brands
- 25 solutions providers in the Expo Hall ready to showcase their time-saving products
- 7 pre-conference workshops on SEO, SEM, content, video, and more. (Get an All Access/Workshop bundle and save big!)
See you in NYC 🙂
Pssst… Tight on time? Focused on meeting vendors and growing your network? Pick up a FREE Expo+ pass for access to the entire Expo Hall, full-length sponsored sessions, demos in the SMX Theater, clinics, networking, refreshments, WiFi, and more.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.