Chatbots are the companions of human 😀
Apart from jokes let me explain to you what chatbots are in detail.
A chatbot is a computer program designed to simulate a conversation with human users.
There are many AI professionals who have designed chatbots to make work easier for companies. These chatbots act like a human.
I get so excited whenever I get to know that I’m talking to a chatbot that’s so HUMAN!
You can create a chatbot by providing basic information about your company.
Let’s discuss the Lifecycle of Chatbot!
Imagine you are a Pizza Shop and you Customize Pizza according to your customer’s taste buds!
- First of all, jot down all your flavours, toppings and other ingredients you can customize. Also, all the possible FAQs along with their answers.
- Now make a script after which question you can answer the specific query and what is the point where your story should start.
It can be:
User Says: “I want to order Pizza”
Bot Answers: “Let’s make the pizza together!! Tell me what flavour you want?” and the story continues with multiple options one by one.
- After making the script, create dev or ask any chatbot company to create it for you. Everyone doesn’t know the coding knowledge and can’t learn it so quickly.
What if I say you can you can still create it by yourself. Seems Impossible yeah?
Here you Go! Experiment and Create your own Chatbot without Coding Knowledge!
- Use keywords, phrase or entities in your story so that your chatbot get it right!
- You can add Media Blocks which includes Images, Sliders, Video, Audio and stories to make your chatbot interesting
- After creating the story, you are almost done! But wait…Don’t forget to Test your bot Before launching it!
- You can integrate your buying cart so that you get paid online. Here’s how your chatbot handles all your queries and all you have to just sit and monitor if everything is going smoothly or not.
Bonus: Ask all the FAQs and Order your favourite pizza from your own chatbot and
wait. If they deliver you 😀 If you get one, you are Done!
Now enjoy your pizza without investing much on customer support staff and external chatbot creators!!
In addition, you can read more on how to make the most of your chatbots