With Halloween just a few days away, Steam started their annual Halloween sale, which runs from October 28 until November 1 at 10am PST.
A few games are listed under the “Horror VR” category on the sale, including:
- Organ Quarter – $12.49 (50% off)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted – $20.99 (30% off)
- Horror of the Deep – $3.59 (55% off)
- SCP: Blackout – $15.99 (20% off)
- Rise of Insanity – $4.89 (51% off)
- Emily Wants To Play – $2.44 (51% off)
- Narcosis – $7.49 (50% off)
- Don’t Knock Twice – $6.79 (66% off)
- Stifled – $15.99 (20% off)
- Frosty Nights – 0.84 (80% off)
Of those, the most notable is definitely Five Nights At Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted. The game recently received some new Halloween DLC as well – Curse of the Dreadbear. However, that DLC isn’t free and is not included in the base game. It is not included in the Halloween sale and is available at the regular price of $9.99 on Steam.
There are also a few non-horror VR games included in the sale as well. Most notably, Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes is available at half price for just $7.49. Another great VR title, Red Matter, is available at 20% off for just $19.99, while Racket: Nx is also available at 50% off for $9.99.
These are the most prominent titles on sale, but still only just a slice of the VR discounts on offer. You can view the full list of VR games that are discounted in the Halloween sale here.
Besides VR titles, there are a lot of significant regular PC games on sale as well, which you can also check out over at Steam.
Will you be picking up anything in this year’s Steam Halloween sale? Let us know in the comments.