We have a solid vision of the transformation of the construction sector to increase productivity. With this vision, we worked on several solutions. We reached a conclusion. We are using the digital assistant experience to collect and share data with construction site teams.
Why Digital Assistant?
On the construction site, people don’t have time for data entry and reaching the data they need. So we decided to try the digital assistant experience. The first tryouts show that we can collect data from construction sites more effectively which is critical to use more sophisticated solutions like ML supported algorithms.
Community Digital Assistant
We are already developing digital assistants for construction companies. But it is important for us to develop a general knowledge base for the construction sector. Hence, we developed a free of charge digital assistant which can reply to different technical questions and manage some repetitive works.
- You can ask weather conditions of cities then digital assistant analyzes the effects of the weather for the construction projects
- You can ask about the cost of a building in UK cities. The digital assistant will guide you to find the total construction cost.
- You can reach safety training, just typing “safety training”.
- You can ask different technical questions to the digital assistant.
- We will add new functions to the assistant to solve more problems in the construction site.
At the moment, you can reach the digital assistant from Facebook Messenger and Telegram. Then the mobile applications in iOS and Android are coming.
Just ask questions, use functions and help us to make a better assistant for you. We are looking for more and more beta users to expand our general knowledgebase.
If the assistant can’t answer your question, in the backend it will train itself to answer that question.
So come and be part of this community digital assistant project. We will transform the sector together.
Please check the below link for more information and the links to reach the digital assistant.