As you observe the rise of apps like Uber, Netflix, Amazon, and Airbnb, you will realize that people love the convenience these brands provide in the form of swift resolution of their queries and problems. Any delay in service and customers would leave the business for another one. This is why Businesses all over the world are moving lightning fast to deal with customers and make sure they don’t leave them for another competitor.
So the Question for the Businesses is how to improve customer satisfaction while not blowing their budget off?
The answer is simple: Chatbots
A chatbot is an artificial intelligence (AI) based application software that can engage in a conversation (or a chat) with a visitor in their natural language through messaging applications, websites, mobile apps or through the telephone. This can happen on a business website or app, or through platforms like Slack, Skype, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and even voice assistants such as Alexa.
Benefits of Chatbots for Businesses in terms of Customer Service:
- Provide instant customer support 24/7
- Proactively engaging the Customers with Personalized Conversation
- Chatbots can track customer satisfaction in the form of feedback collection
- Chatbots can handle a high volume of customer queries & save costs
- Chatbots helps you in pushing new products and services to your website visitors
According to a study conducted by Oracle, 80 percent of the businesses are planning to use chatbots for customer interactions by 2020. At the same time, 36 percent of them have already implemented a chatbot service.
The key to increasing sales and customer loyalty in today’s digital world is by improving customer experience. Chatbots helps the customers to interact easily with your brand with the help of engaging conversations. So, it’s imperative to build, configure and deploy a Chatbot for automating the business process. If you are curious about how chatbots can help your business, time to drop everything and start reading
Chatbots are inexpensive and available around the clock for resolving queries instantly and accurately — significantly reducing the wait time for the end customer. Finding the right chabot provider could help your businesses in retaining customers while lowering the costs of customer acquisition.
IntelliTicks is one of the Top AI-powered chatbots providers. It has a human fall-back option and allows the human agents to take over the conversation anytime. IntelliTicks Chatbots is an AI conversational tool with automated engagement in the form of personalized conversation. It will answer repeated and basic customer queries without human help. NLP based chatbot can understand the customer query written in their natural language and answer them immediately. In case, Chatbot can’t understand the customer query, it will transfer the conversation control to the human agent. It has bots for Facebook messenger and you can create without any prior coding knowledge.
On the move, Business owners can engage the customers using the mobile app. Check new leads/conversations using IntelliTicks mobile and take-over the conversation anytime.
No coding required to create a chatbot on the IntelliTicks platform. UI is easy and helps the business owners in developing a chatbot that suits their needs and requirements.
Installing a chatbot is super easy by just adding a small code on the website pages for deploying them.
- FB Messenger Bots
- AI Chatbots
- Provide Hybrid Chat Platform — Both AI + Human fall back option
- Deeper API Integrations like Zapier, Facebook Messenger
- Rich Template Library
- Payment Gateway
- Has Menu-in-chat option
- No coding knowledge required at all for developing Chatbot
- Facebook Messenger & Website Chatbot with Mobile AppsHuman Fall-Back Option
- White Labelling
- Free Trial
Chatfuel is one of the leading chatbot platforms for Facebook Messenger. They help the businesses in building bots with no coding required. Increase sales, personalize marketing and automate support, all with Chatfuel. Chatfuel supports Multi-Languages helping businesses engage in conversations with customers across the world. The offer payment gateway for native American customers while integrating Stripe for worldwide payment which is advantageous for the companies. Accepts Rich Media such as images, videos with Quick reply among other key features. Facebook Live Chat Website Plugin for the businesses to embed Messenger bot for the website.
- Pre-defined bot templates
- Businesses can create automated and personalized messages
- Enabling bot to send an email notification
- Setting up a multilingual chatbot
- Sending attachments in bot messages
- Payment gateway integrated
- Free Plan up to 1000 subscribers / limited features / Chatfuel branding
- Live chat feature
- Limited A.I. and Natural Language Processing capabilities
- Analytics Dashboard with total user chart (subscribers and unsubscribes), popular user input, user retention, and more
Flow XO is a platform for quickly building chatbots to help in seamless communication and engaging with customers across a wide range of different sites, applications, and social media platforms. Businesses can connect their chatbots with over 100 different cloud-based apps. Build chatbot widgets for a website or integrate them with suitable third-party platforms and users can also share your bot with others.
There is a free plan with 500 interactions limited. Paid versions start at $19/month, which gets you 5,000 interactions and you can add 25,000 by paying an extra $25/month (50,000 for £50/month, 75,000 for $75/month, etc.) and add five more bots for an extra $10/month.
- Building chatbot using visual flow editor
- Embedding chatbot on your website
- Chatting with users directly inside the chatbot platform
- Setting up a multilingual chatbot
- Sending attachments in bot messages
- Payment option for customer purchase of product/services
- Facebook/Slack integration
- E-Mail Support
Verloop is a conversational sales and marketing platform plus automated customer support and engagement platform.
Verloop automates FAQ, lead capturing, lead qualification, demo scheduling or subscription sign-ups, the always-on bot guides your prospects like they were talking to your best sales rep. Firms who want to set-up the Chatbot for getting qualified leads, Verloop is a good option with an easy to use drag and drop interface. Businesses can train your bot, answer FAQs, generate leads and connect them to sales representatives. Verloop is a Multi-Lingual chatbot platform and can engage customers across the globe in their native language which is a crucial help for companies looking to expand their business across the world.
- Book meetings
- 1000+ available app integrations
- FAQ navigator, sliders, quick response
- Canned Responses
- Human Handover
- Lead Qualification
- No mobile SDK
- Free Trial Yes
Engati is one of the popular Chatbot platforms around here to help businesses build bots without any prior programming knowledge. The platform offers multiple features like voice features, contextual, intelligent paths, training, analytics, private labeling, and more. Engati presently supports eight major messaging platforms including messenger, Kik, telegram, line, Viber, Skype, Slack and webchat with a focus on customer engagement. The businesses can leverage the power of machine learning, NLP & NLU to automate their chatbot and engage with the customers 24/7 without human intervention. In the case of the chatbot failing to understand customer queries, human resources can take-over the chat.
- Contextual Conversation
- Human Takeover and LiveChat
- Bot building and Customizations at 22$ per hour
- FAQ builder
- Bot templates
- White Label
- Free Trial-Yes but with limited features