In preparation for Black Friday 2019, HTC has unveiled its lineup of discounted hardware to take advantage of the shopping season.
We heard from HTC that starting on Thursday, November 28th, running through Monday, December 2nd, they’ll have a bunch of big discounts and sales at the official Vive website:
- Save $300 on the Vive Pro Starter Kit or the Vive Pro Full Kit.
- The Vive Pro Starter Kit is $799—that includes a Vive Pro headset, SteamVR 1.0 base stations, and two Vive wands. If you want the latest versions of the controllers and base stations, you can snag the Vive Pro Full Kit for $1099, which includes the Pro headset, two SteamVR 2.0 base stations, and two Vive wand controllers.
- If it’s only the headset you’re interested in, you can get the Vive Pro HMD for $200 off, bringing the price down to just $599, the lowest it’s ever been.
- For the first time since launch the Vive Cosmos is getting a discount too, with HTC offering $100 off the Vive Cosmos—priced for Cyber Weekend at $599—which includes the Cosmos HMD and two Cosmos controllers. This is their latest inside-out tracked headset so no base stations are required.
- The Vive Wireless Adapter will be $50 off for all headsets. The Pro and Cosmos still require an additional attachment kit.
- HTC is also pricing the Certified Pre-Owned Vive Systems at $349 for this weekend only.
All in all, HTC products are still very expensive even after these Black Friday / Cyber Monday / Cyber Weekend discounts. However, knocking the Cosmos down $100 definitely makes it more attractive — especially if you’re interested in the flexibility afford with its various mods and face plates that will release over time. You can read and watch our full Cosmos review here.
Let us know what you think of these deals down in the comments below!