In this code pattern, learn how to deploy a customizable dashboard to visualize video and image analytics.
With this customizable dashboard, you can upload images to be processed by IBM PowerAI Vision (using object recognition and image classification), download the analyzed results, and view analytics through interactive graphs.
When you have completed this code pattern, you understand how to build a dashboard using Vue.js and PowerAI Vision APIs to generate and visualize image analytics.
- Upload the images to PowerAI Vision.
- Label the uploaded images to train the model.
- Deploy the model.
- Upload the image through the dashboard.
- View the processed image and graphs in the dashboard.
Find the detailed steps for this pattern in the README file. The steps show you how to:
- Upload the training images to PowerAI Vision.
- Train and deploy the model in PowerAI Vision.
- Clone the repository.
- Deploy the dashboard.
- Upload images to be processed through the dashboard.
- View the processed images and graphs in the dashboard.