The MarTech Conference is for forward-thinking, senior-level marketers who are convinced that modern marketing is agile, customer-centric, decentralized, process-driven, people-powered… and technology-enabled.
If your organization is moving from one in which marketing is assisted by martech to one where martech is absorbed in marketing, and if you agree that martech is marketing — this conference is for you.
Join us April 15-17 in San Jose to push the limits of marketing execution, process, and people. The all-new agenda is live and ready for you to explore! You’ll unlock creative, vendor-agnostic solutions and actionable tactics for overcoming everyday marketing challenges, like…
- Structuring marketing teams and stacks to ensure organizational success
- Benchmarking multi-channel stacks to thrive in 2020 and beyond
- Modernizing social media martech to unlock innovation opportunities
- Fostering unified enterprise workflow to enable more efficient marketing
- Leveraging APIs to help meet customer expectations
…and dozens more. Each editorial track — Marketing Operations, Marketing Data, Marketing Technology, and Marketing Orchestration — tackles a pillar of your profession; each session delivers practical advice and insights you can implement immediately.
Keynotes from digital analyst Brian Solis, SalesForce Principal of Marketing Insights, Mathew Sweezey, and communications expert Nancy Duarte will inspire, inform, and empower. You’ll learn how to leverage AI to improve customer experiences, motivate buyers in an age of infinite media, and use data to tell compelling, humanizing narratives.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn first-hand from some of the world’s most successful brands, including Wells Fargo, Lyft, DocuSign, Salesforce, CaringBridge, GrubHub, Vonage, Gartner, Twitter, and many more.
Like what you see? Check out the complete agenda!
Ready to register? Choose your pass based on goals and budget:
- All Access: Complete access to all conference sessions, keynotes, networking events, exhibiting martech companies, sponsor presentations, amenities, and more. Book today and enjoy $450 off on-site rates.
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Dive deeper and learn more with a half-day, pre-conference workshop. These expert-led workshops deliver a unique opportunity to train in an immersive, intimate environment. Book today and enjoy $900 off on-site rates! (Workshop-only passes are also available.)
- Expo+: Searching for marketing technology? Focused on growing your network? Pick up a free Expo+ pass to enjoy unlimited Expo Hall access, full-length Solution Track sessions, sponsor presentations in the Discover MarTech Theater, downloadable speaker presentations, refreshments, WiFi, and more.
- Team Rates: MarTech is a fabulous option for your 2020 company outing. Attend as a group for a unique team-building experience and lock in extra savings while you’re at it!
Alpha rates expire February 15… book now to enjoy these fantastic savings. Once they’re gone, they’re gone.
See you in San Jose 🙂
Psst… Don’t miss your chance to earn worldwide recognition from the MarTech community! Submit your marketing technology stack to the 2020 Stackie Awards to join the ranks of past winners including Cisco, Marin Software, Merkle, and more.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.