Global blockchain-based investment and digital banking ecosystem Smartlands is selling 2.53% of equity stake, at a pre-money valuation of £15,400,000, to help fund a freemium model for customers in 2020. The sale will be conducted on one of the most successful crowdfunding platforms in the world, Seedrs who have helped startups and later-stage companies worldwide to raise over £840 million with cases include Revolut, TransferGo, Smarterly and hundreds of others.
A top-five platform for issuing single asset digital securities, Smartlands is the first blockchain regulated tokenisation platform in the UK. Recognised as the “Best Crowdfunding Platform” at 2020 FinTech Breakthrough Awards, Smartlands has a 16,000-strong community with over 11,000 wallets opened and over 30 investment projects in the pipeline.
“We have already delivered the first blockchain-based property tokenisation campaign under the UK regulation and developed state-of-the-art proprietary technology for raising capital via issuance of digital shares based on the legal framework developed entirely in-house. Now we are extremely excited to be launching our first funding round with Seedrs to fuel our further growth. Priority access will be given to our community members, individuals and organisations, who have been long wondering about investing in Smartlands”, CEO at Smartlands stated Ilia Obraztsov.
“The offering on Seedrs is a part of our bigger strategy of bringing in investments through the sale of a 12 per cent equity stake, most of which we plan to achieve through VC firms,” added Obraztsov.
In efforts to create a holistic Global Investment and Digital Banking Ecosystem, Smartlands is also launching Smartee – a Smartlands-powered digital banking-like service with contactless payment cards, current EUR, GBP, USD and digital currencies accounts, exchange, p2p lending, credit lines and global infrastructure for payment processing and fund transfers.
The exclusive golden Smartee co-owner payment card allows users the possibility for operations in fiat and digital currencies.
Yaroslava Tkalich, CMO at Smartlands stated:
“Today, Smartlands boasts a 16,000-strong community with over 11,000 wallets opened. We have over 30 investment projects in the pipeline and we plan on continuing to be involved in the most lucrative asset classes: real estate, agriculture, private equity, commodities, and fintech. One of the upcoming projects will be tokenisation of a luxury London residential property in collaboration with UK Sotheby’s International Realty.”
Currently, in private mode, early investors in the campaign will get priority access to this investment opportunity and receive a unique golden Smartee co-owner payment card – a Smartlands-powered digital banking-like service that will offer exciting possibilities for operations in fiat and digital currencies.
In the case shares will remain available post-private sale, the campaign will open to the general public.
Smartlands will use the capital for expanding the internal engineering team, funding a freemium model for customers in 2020, and obtaining the rest of the necessary licenses to move forward. All are welcome to review the Smartlands offers, sign up to participate in the private sale and receive exclusive golden Smartee co-owner payment card.
UK-based FCA-regulated crowdfunding platform Seedrs enables all types of investors to invest in businesses they believe in and share in their success.
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 – April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal – April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum – March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic – March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application – March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering – March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture – March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology – March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? – March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government – March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work – March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million – March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations – March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network – March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion – March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel – March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs – March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games – March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange – March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management – March 25, 2020
Also published on Medium.