The Envoy Group will now be able to onboard legacy clients onto its trade finance platform using Know Your Customer (KYC) technology from KYC Hub, to take advantage of its anti-money laundering, business verification, workflow management and know your customer solutions.
Envoy uses blockchain technologies to bring massive efficiencies to the global supply chain and trade finance and has raised more than USD $13 million from Alcedo Digital Ventures in February 2020.
Lee Tarone, CEO of Envoy Group, said:
“Trade finance cannot be truly revolutionised without transparency, trust, and proper due diligence. We are excited to work with KYC Hub who have an arsenal of tools to help us close the $1.5 trillion trade finance gap whilst mitigating against risk and bad actors – the things ultimately holding up the industry today.”
Jay Rao, Co-founder of KYC Hub, commented
“We are proud to be working with a company who aim to provide a simple and effective solution to its clients, we are very happy to join them in this journey.
“In an industry where paperwork means possible fault, fraud and risk – we can automate compliance and manage operational risk for Envoy’s clients using real-time financial crime data. On top of that, we are connected to global data sources and can verify individuals and companies from 180 different countries.”
KYC Hub is the latest integration following Envoys successful $13million raise and launch. The firm also announced a partnership with Pole Star’s governance solution, PurpleTRAC, earlier this month.
Built on enterprise software firm R3’s Corda blockchain platform, Envoy accelerates the $17 trillion annual global trade flows into the digital age by reducing inefficiencies and injecting vital and once-unattainable liquidity.
KYC Hub is a UK-based start-up, with investment managed through Alcedo Technology Limited, which helps firms mitigate the risk of fraud and financial crime using AI and data intelligence. KYC Hub’s products include a global KYC and biometric verification solution, corporate verification and monitoring and AML (Anti Money Laundering / Combatting the Financing of Terrorism compliance using and risk-based approach. The company provides advanced tools such as transaction monitoring, customer risk rating, payment screening, as well as pattern-based entity matching.
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 – April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal – April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum – March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic – March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application – March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering – March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture – March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology – March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? – March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government – March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work – March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million – March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations – March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network – March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion – March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel – March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs – March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games – March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange – March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management – March 25, 2020
Also published on Medium.