The “Visual Inspector” application lets you leverage IBM Visual Insights models using an IoS device. You can view the results uploaded from your mobile device in a custom dashboard. This dashboard renders the image results into an interactive table, where you can add filters, search, and export the results as a PDF file.
This code pattern demonstrates a dashboard that lets you extract image analysis data from an IBM Visual Insights instance. This extracted data can be filtered and viewed within an interactive table. The displayed data can also be exported as a PDF report. The code pattern is targeted towards users who have uploaded images to an IBM Visual Insights instance through the Visual Inspector iOS application.
When you have completed this code pattern, you understand how to:
- Extract information from an IBM Visual Insights instance as a CSV file
- How to visualize and filter the data within a web browser
- Upload images using the IBM Visual Inspector app.
- Train the image inference model in IBM Visual Insights through the Visual Inspector app.
- Run the Python script to extract the inference data as a .csv file.
- Upload the .csv file to the dashboard and view the results.
Find the detailed steps for this pattern in the README file. The steps show you how to:
- Upload the images using IBM Visual Inspector app.
- Clone the repository.
- Extract image data as a .csv file.
- Load the data into the dashboard.