BlockConf DIGITAL is going live online for 48-hours non-stop with some 200+ speakers, 100+ investors, industry experts and researchers who will attend the event to exchange ideas and share their thoughts on the industry trends and future. The event kicks off May 14th at 9:00 GMT+8 and welcomes all the attendees for 48 hours continuously.
“We are very excited to see the transformation and how fast the conference market is adapting to the new scenario. BlockConf DIGITAL is our 2 cents to join that trend and also going further with a whole new concept of online networking,” Juan Manuel Domínguez, one of the organisers of the event.
The virtual conference hall will open its doors to numerous Fintech Advisory Services (FAS) and STO Managers to give people a full networking experience and opportunity to e-connect the global blockchain community.
“BlockConf Digital is our way to bring networking back to the community and entirely reshape the conference format. We welcome blockchain veterans, as well as newcomers as this blend, can move the technology adoption further,” added fellow organiser, Elena Obukhova.
Video chatting at e-booths with companies representatives, listening to the guest speakers at 2 online stages, participating in e-workshops, attending a virtual startups demo day, networking at e-coffee break rooms, scheduling private meetings at VIP e-meeting rooms, and many other digital spots and activities that will be available during the conference.
For more information:
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference – April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition – April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 – April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program – April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges – April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 – April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers – April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 – April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal – April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum – March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic – March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application – March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering – March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture – March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology – March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? – March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government – March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work – March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million – March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations – March 27, 2020
Also published on Medium.