Excellent customer service is something that every organization strives for; you need to be prompt and on your toes when it comes to meeting customer’s expectations. Over the years, we have come across technologies that have left us awe-struck with their results. One such development that more and more companies are now relying on are chatbots. These are a gift of artificial intelligence. Chatbot developer is coming up with this auto-interacting application that helps in answering customer queries round the clock. Did you know that around 80% of the companies would be using chatbots by the end of 2020? It clearly indicates that there is going to be greater demand for chatbot developers, and thus, more and more people would be looking for chatbot training.
If you are someone who is well-versed with digital marketing and has an understanding of AI, then you would know how AI-based platforms like chatbots are boosting the ROI of the business. In this blog, we will be unfolding how chatbots are transforming business, but before that, let’s have a look at some stats:
- Chatbots can reduce operational costs by 30%.
- It is expected that by 2021 chatbots will be handling 85% of customer interaction.
- Around 50% of companies are now looking for spending on chatbots than mobile apps.
- Chatbots offer round the clock customer support, and 64% of internet users feel that this is the best feature of chatbots.
- In 2018, Facebook had more than 300,000 chatbots
With these whopping numbers, it’s easy to figure out that more and more businesses will be inclining towards using chatbots for their business, and hence, they will be looking for chatbot developers.
Why should online stores invest in chatbots?
Chatbots can prove to be a profitable addition to your business. Most of the companies are using chatbots to enhance their business efficacy and, at the same time, improve customer service. Here we will be discussing how chatbots can be beneficial for your business:
- Enhancing business Efficiently.
- Chatbots work as an Efficient marketer.
- Solving queries.
- Automated interaction with Customers.
- Enhancing business efficiently– The primary objective of any business is to enhance their efficacy, and for it, they need a strong customer service strategy. Chatbots are fast, quick, and responsive. Moreover, they are working round the clock, so you are assured of handling customer queries and requests at any point of the day. Companies are hiring chatbot developers to promote the use of chatbots in their business operations.
- They work as a marketer- Which company would want to miss an opportunity of having a salesperson who is working round the clock? Chatbots are your sales associates. Thye plays the role of virtual sales associates helping the shoppers make the decision. For example, Sephora makes use of chatbots to help customers find products that can match their needs and requirements. This is just an example; there are several other uses of chatbots that you can easily find on most of the websites. Pursuing a successful chatbot training will make you skilled in creating more advanced and responsive chatbots.
- Solving queries — As you design your customer strategy, it is important that you must also have an understanding of what the customers are actually looking for. Did you know that 42% of customers prefer to live chat while they are searching for a particular product? We have already mentioned the example of Sephora above. With the help of responsive Chatbot, you can easily handle customer queries.
- Automated interaction- Quick and correct response is something that every customer wants. They don’t want to wait for long searching for answers. With the help of chatbots, you can easily answer customer’s queries. Moreover, the after-sales services are important, unlike the conventional methodology, with the help of chatbots, you can easily follow up with the customer and take their feedback. Unlike the conventional mailing system, which is boring, love interaction via chat is better and will also give you exact information. For example, Nordstrom uses chatbots to execute different tasks, which are otherwise done by email; these tasks include following up with the customer after purchase.
Global Tech Council Creating skilled chatbot experts with their chatbot training program
It’s a fact that chatbots are new in the market, and they will undergo a lot of transformation, but at the same time, they are inevitable for your business. With the chatbot certification program offered by Global Tech Council, individuals seeking to make a career in the field of technology can explore this horizon.
This exhaustive chatbot course covers all the details about chatbots that include basic concepts with basic to advance chatbot programming that forms highly skilled chatbots, and how to implement the same for your business. The Chatbot course offered by Global Tech Council is the most comprehensive program that has been curated as per the industry standards. If you are willing to make a strong career as a chatbot expert, then you must consider picking up the chatbot course and earning chatbot certification.