Listed in: Blockchain Jobs.
At Offchain Labs, we’re building a platform to unlock the full potential of smart contracts, making them private, affordable, and easy for developers. Our working prototype of Arbitrum runs on top of Ethereum and interoperates with native Ethereum contracts and tokens. We make smart contracts easier to develop at scale, with production level security. Our developer tools do the heavy lifting to add a flexible second layer to decentralized application architecture so our clients can focus on business logic and user experience.
After raising an initial round of $3.7M+ in seed funding in 2019, we are currently looking to add a Full Stack Engineer to our team. The ideal candidate is excited about working in the blockchain space and has a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are looking for someone with front end and blockchain application development experience, and an interest in expanding their knowledge to other parts of the stack.
Who you are:
- Experience with TypeScript in a full stack environment
- Experience with React + CSS + design libraries like Bootstrap
- Experience with Ethereum development in JS (truffle, ethers. web3, Solidity)
- Possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, which drives you to find ways to do things better and faster
- Have an eye for design and are eager to enhance user experience
- Always up-to-speed on the latest technologies
- Constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation
- Your communication style is open, transparent and direct, and you consistently work in tight collaboration with your teammates
- Always open to feedback, new ideas and opportunities for self-improvement
- You look for ways to help out beyond the scope of your day-to-day work
- Familiarity with the Go programming language is a plus, but not strictly required
What you’ve done:
- Made significant contributions to the products you’ve worked on in your career
- Have experience working on blockchain technology
- Eager to bring cutting-edge research to the real world and help build a platform for the next generation of cryptocurrency applications
- Security-minded and always keeping an eye out for potential threats and vulnerabilities in your code
Culture and Benefits:
Health Insurance (United Oxford)
Dental and Vision Insurance (Guardian)
FSA / Pre-tax Dependant Care FSA
401(k) with company match
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Flexible schedule with core hours from 12-5pm ET
Snacks in our Princeton office with the intention of opening a NYC office soon
Environment geared toward brainstorming and learning
Generous paid time off – everyone needs to recharge!
Company-sponsored conference passes and travel arrangements
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply here 👉 Full Stack Engineer job