IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Team distribution for this role means we are ideally searching for someone in European or Asia time zones.
- Design, document, test and deploy developer-friendly open-source interfaces.
- Write clean, straightforward, efficient code that satisfies previously agreed acceptance criteria and engineering specifications.
- Follow eXtreme Programming principles.
- Be proactive and require minimal supervision or mentoring to complete tasks.
- Work with teams across time zones.
- Able to work autonomously.
- A good sense of UX, and experience of designing open-source libraries, APIs and/or command lines.
- Interest in functional programming (eg, React/Redux, Rx.js, Cycle.js, Elm, PureScript).
- Proficient with git and GitHub and/or GitLab.
- Knowledge of, or interest in, GraphQL.
- Familiarity with UTXO-based blockchains and/or any Cardano products.
- Experience with Swagger, OpenAPI or RAML.
- Proficiency with Docker.
- Basic understanding of compilers and language semantics.