My client is an exciting Series D SaaS startup based in San Francisco. They have a tool that transforms the way teams work together. Their mission is to help teams build a culture of transparency and empower everyone to be happier at work. They have just raised an additional $150M bringing their total funding to over $230M. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking for a Customer Success Manager in San Francisco.
Role and Responsibilities: The Customer Success Manager will focus on the following business;
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer
- Develop individual sales plans for each customer to ensure adoption, expansion and loyalty across your portfolio of customers
- Be an expert on our clients’ platform, with a deep understanding of their capabilities and value
- Develop an account strategy for each customer to hit retention and up-sell targets
- Partner with others to ensure successful account management and surface customer inputs back
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience working in Customer Success or Account Management
- Proven experience in up-sell and cross-sell deals
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Self-starter, high energy, adaptable, inquisitive and excited to work in a start-up environment
- Base salaries up to $130K + excellent benefits